We want everyone's stay in this family friendly campground to be enjoyable.
Please respect the rules and be courteous to other campers.
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENT
- We require a credit card number to hold a reservation.
- We take a deposit of one days rent at the time the reservation is made. This deposit will be fully refundable up to the 48 hour cancellation window.
- Full payment is due upon check-in by Visa, Mastercard, Interac or cash.
- Reservations are subject to availability. We do not guarantee a particular site number, site numbers may be changed to accommodate booking.
- We require 48 hours notice for cancellations or date changes. If you fail to notify us 48 hours prior that you will not be staying, you deposit will be appliedf as a cancellation fee, which is equivalent to one night per site. Reservation cancellation applies to reservations only, not after check in!
- All RV's must be clean, well maintained.
- RV's older than 10 years are subject to approval by management.
- All RV's in full service must have a 3" sewer hookup with an airtight sewer connector.
- Pickup campers must remain on pickup. We do not allow pickup campers mounted to flat decks or other vehicles.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
- June 1 - August 31st: Check in time is between 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm, unless prior arrangements are made with the office.
- April 15 - May 30th and Sept 1 - Oct 14: Check in time is between 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm, unless prior arrangements are made with the office.
- Late check ins must be prepaid by credit card.
- Check out time is 12:00 noon.
- Late check out is subject to the availability of the site. Check-out must be completed by 3 pm. After 3 pm a full day charge applies.
- Late check out with permission from the office is $5 per hour, without permission is $15 per hour. This is available between noon and 3 pm.
- No refunds on early departure of paid days.
- This is a gated park. We take a $20 deposit for a gate card to use while registered in the park, and refund it when the gate card is returned to the office. Loss of a gate card will result in forfeit of your $20 deposit.
LONG TERM GUESTS
- We require a valid Visa or Mastercard number on file for a long term stay.
- There is no refund on early departure of paid days.
- Long term monthly guests must give 1 week notice if leaving before their booked departure date or they will be charged 1 weeks rent.
- Long term weekly guests must give 48 hours notice if leaving before their booked departure date or they will be charged 2 days rent.
- All tents and trailers must be registered and paid for prior to set-up.
- One sleeping unit per site (trailer or tent), unless prior arrangements are made.
- If space permits, an extra tent may be allowed on a 15 amp treed site for a $25 fee (includes 2 adults). It must be approved and registered with the office prior to arrival. Maximum of 7 days.
- A tent for minor age children (under 16 years old) sleeping on parents 15 amp treed site is allowed with permission. Maximum of 7 days.
- No sleeping tents are allowed in the RV Park sites.
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. Visitors to your site must leave the park at 11 pm.
- You may have visitors at your site between 8 am and 11 pm, however no more than 8 people on the site at a time. Larger groups infringe on the enjoyment of your neighbors.
- We do not allow slow-pitch or beer league ball teams in the park.
- The person on the registration is deemed to be responsible for the actions and conduct of persons using the assigned site.
- Alcohol is restricted to your campsite. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in public areas, playgrounds or roadways. No Beer Pong, Flip Cup and other drinking games in the park!
- We do not allow marijuana in the park. Yes, it's legal, and no, it's not allowed. Because the smoke can drift to adjacent sites we cannot allow it. Too many kids in the park!
- No excessive noise, loud music, obscene language, rude or aggressive behavior towards staff or guests will be tolerated.
- Mistreatment of park wildlife, willful or careless damage to park property, trees, etc. will not be tolerated and criminal charges will be laid.
- The safety of all patrons, especially children, is our main concern. It is your responsibility to monitor your children for their safety. All children under 18 years operating bicycles on park property must wear helmets.
- No one under 18 years of age is allowed to camp unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children are not to be left unattended in the park.
- Ensure all valuables and coolers are safely stored. If you witness any suspicious activity, please contact the office.
- Do not enter another’s campsite without their permission.
- No use of generators in the main park area. Guests in overflow areas may use generators outside of quiet time (allowed between 8 am and 11 pm).
- ATV operation in the campground is not permitted. Golf carts must be insured.
- If you have a mechanical issue we will allow mobile RV repair companies to visit you in the park. They must check in with the office and sign in to the park. Due to noise and mess created, we do not allow guests to work on or renovate their units in the park. No washing RV's in the park, dry washing (waterless) is allowed.
RENTER'S SITE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Please keep sites clean and tidy at all times.
- No mats on the grass, tarps hung up. No clothes lines are allowed. Please do bot tie anything to the trees.
- Remove all garbage from your site and place in dumpsters located across from the wood lot (parking lot area). Recycle bin is beside garbage; please collapse boxes. Household garbage only, no dumping!
- Please do not place BBQ's on picnic tables as they may burn the table top.
SPEED LIMIT & PARKING
- Speed Limit of 10 km is strictly enforced. If speeding you will be evicted with no refund.
- Maximum of 2 vehicles belonging to registered guest at site if space allows.
- All visitors must park in visitor parking, no visitor vehicles at sites. Overnight parking is for guests only and requires a permit (11 pm - 8 am).
- No parking on roadways or grass.
- Pets must be registered with the office; maximum of 2 dogs per site.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in the park. They must be leashed and barking controlled.
- We have a small dog run in our park and there is a large city owned off leash park within walking distance.
- You must pick up after your pets and dispose their waste in our dumpsters.
- Pets are not allowed in the laundry or washrooms.
FIRES AND FIRE WOOD
- All campfires must be contained to the fire pits provided, and must be extinguished completely before being left unattended. Do not put garbage in fire pits!
- Outside firewood is not allowed.
- Firewood is sold at the office and delivered to your site
- Please do not stack firewood on the grass.
SHOWER & LAUNDRY FACILITIES
- Our showers are for the use of registered guests only. For the safety and security of our guests do not give the shower door code out to others.
- Please keep showers, washers and dryers clean for the next person using them.
- No use of hair coloring in the washrooms.
- No greasy clothing in the washers/dryers!
Service Interruptions: There may be interruptions in park water, sewer, electrical services, or the complimentary WiFi. Such problems will be corrected as quickly as possible and there will be no adjustments in rental fees because of such interruptions.
All patrons enter the campground at their own risk. The owners and staff do not accept any responsibility for injury of any kind from the use of the grounds and facilities of the park, nor do they accept responsibility for damage or loss of personal property brought into the park.
These rules are subject to change at the managers discretion.
MANAGEMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE CAMPING PRIVILEGES TO ANYONE AT THEIR DISCRETION.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE RULES MAY RESULT IN EVICTION.